- Your privacy is important to us
We respect your privacy. This Policy discloses our privacy practices for your information collected online or offline. We take reasonable measures to protect your information, however this Policy is not a contract and does not create any legal rights or obligations. Rather, the following are guidelines for protecting your information. By using this site or services or otherwise providing any information, you consent to the handling of your information as described in this Policy.
- What information is collected?
Information is collected from you when you fill out the contact form, purchase something from this site, sign up for a mailing list, or attend a lecture or presentation. When ordering from our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may visit our site anonymously.
- What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To process transactions : Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever without your consent, other than for the express purpose of keeping a record to comply with state and federal laws.
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide when subscribing to our email list, or contacting us will only be used to send you information regarding our activities and, occasionally, information from our sponsors that is relevant.
- How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway provider’s database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, etc.) is not stored on our servers.
- Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personal identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Your
- Third Party Analytics
- Opting Out
You may contact us through our contact page or in writing and request to opt out of our email marketing list. You may also opt out by selecting Unsubscribe at the footer of every email you receive from us. Regardless of your opt-out preferences, we reserve the right to send you emails or other communications for administrative purposes.
- Your Role in Protecting your Information
To protect your privacy you should not share any of your information with any unauthorized individuals or third-party information aggregators that would allow them access to your sensitive account information. You should also take all necessary steps to secure your mobile devices and protect information you may have stored on them. We do not have control over the security of your mobile device. We assume no responsibility for the loss of information associated with security disrupting technologies, including but not limited to reverse engineering of mobile device applications or malware. The security of that mobile device is the responsibility of its owner.
- California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy, we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent. As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information by contacting us through our contact page.
- Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act); we do not knowingly collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age.
- Your rights under GDPR (for European Union residents)
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the right to ensure that:
- We process your Personal Information such as name and email fairly and lawfully within the consent you have provided us.
- You can:
- Ask confirmation of how we are processing your Personal Information
- Ask us to provide details of the Personal Information we hold on you
- To exercise any of these rights, please contact us. We will respond to your request to change, correct, or delete your information within a reasonable timeframe and notify you of the action we have taken.
- Contacting Us
- Changes to this Policy